Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Barry M Lipgloss Wand in Toffee




I'm a big fan of Barry M's affordable range and this pale bronze lipgloss is one of 14 shades priced at £4.49. All of the glosses are infused with a scent and this one surprisingly smells really strongly of toffee/caramel. Which I think is nice but some people may hate!
The gloss itself is a pale shimmery bronze colour. It is very subtle and wore off pretty quickly, as do most glosses generally so I had to reapply it after just under an hour. All in its a pretty and subtle shade with a nice smell but it didn't really have the "wow" factor for me. (Unlike the Daniel Sandler Super Nectar Gloss I reviewed earlier in the month which was more expensive but amazing!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig