Saturday, 18 February 2012

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick- Review
 Bourjois is one brand that I don't really have too much of, I tend to be drawn to other packaging and colours and walk past it  in the shops most of the time but I thought I would give one of their lipsticks a try. 
 The Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick is enriched with magnolia oil and shea butter, states that it's all natural and comes in a variety of naturally radiant shades. It also contains green tea and soothing rose and claims to leave your lips feeling moisturised for up to 8 hours. It comes in 8 shades, and the one I picked up was 07 in Framboise Exquise, a soft rasberry colour.
 The lid packaging is clear plastic showing the gold muted tube inside. the little silver button pushes down on the side to open it which was something I hadn't seen before.
 When applied the consistency was very nourishing and did not give a "pop" of bright colour but a nice build up of raspberry. It wasn't drying at all and looked soft and more of a stain on my lips.
All in this lipstick feels really nice in terms of texture but it was perhaps not enough of a raspberry "pop" out colour for me personally. That said, it's good for everyday or for wearing to work or  if you feel self conscious about wearing a loud colour. The lipstick also comes in fuschia pink so this may be more bright. I did like the feel of this lipstick very much as it was comfortable and moisturising. It's priced at £7.99 and available at Boots and Superdrug.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig