Sunday, 19 February 2012

Daniel Sandler Super Gloss in Super Nectar
I love my lipgloss and recently thought I would buy one from Daniel Sandler, it's the first product I have bought from this range and I absolutely love it.
I chose a really natural peach/nude colour called Super Nectar, there are five shades of gloss in the super gloss range and they are all really wearable pretty pinks and nudes. The gloss feels absolutely  gorgeous on and is thick and luxurious with a fruity sweet smell. It gives a subtle finish and makes your lips look really full and super shiny.
Because of it's lovely consistency, you only need a small amount and it stays on for quite bit considering its a gloss. It is very subtle and perfect for those who want a hint of colour and lots of shine. I can't recommend this enough and will definitely be looking to get more products from this range. Super Gloss is available online from www.lookfantastic.com and is priced at £11.50.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have this! I bought it from Harrods along with the cheek and lip tint, foundation and powder eyeliner! It's an amazing range and I would definitely buy it again!

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig