Tuesday, 7 February 2012

I absolutely adore watching the make up tutorials on the Pixiwoo Youtube channel. The Chapman sisters are great and so easy and fun to watch at the same time are totally informative about products and how to use them. I recently bought a set of brushes from Samantha Chapman's "Real Techniques" range, which is out in selected Boots stores in the UK and Ireland this month, (the 16th February I think!). I ordered mine from

www.love-makeup.co.uk



 The above set is the "Core Collection" of brushes and is priced at £20.99 on the love-make up website at the moment. I think this is a fantastic price for 4 brushes. The core collection includes a detailer brush for concealer or lipstick, a pointed foundation flat brush, which is great for liquid foundation application, a contour brush for highlighter, and a buffing brush for application of mineral or powder foundation. The brushes are synthetic which means they are great for applying liquid as well as powder formulations and they are really easy to clean. They come in a black case which they slot into, it can be used as a travel case or stand and has space for other brushes in your kit too. I also bought the "Starter Set"  which is also £20.99 and the slightly out of focus picture below is my brushes in their stand! This kit includes an angled brow brush,eyeliner brush, perfect for applying gel and liquid eyeliner, a base shadow brush, crease brush and accent brush! I am really loving these brushes as they feel great on the skin and really deliver in terms of application and the finish they give. They are definitely worth checking out in terms of value and I will definitely be posting about any other brushes I add to my Real Techniques collection! Has anyone else tried these brushes yet?







No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS