Monday, 13 February 2012


I like to chop and change my skincare routine and try different things, especially cleansers and had to share this great cleanser that I discovered a while back. Bioderma Crealine H20 cleanser is amazing and has the consistency of water, the one I use is fragrance free and works really well at removing all types of make up. I put some on cotton wool and a few swipes leaves my face feeling clean.  It's gentle enough to use on the eyes and leaves your face feeling really fresh and non-greasy after using it.


It's a French product and unless you or someone else you know is lucky enough to be going on holiday there, it's available to buy online. I got mine from ebay, and am due to get another bottle, but search for it online and a few websites come up where you can buy it for varying prices. The cheapest I have seen is on www.leguidesante.co.uk but it's worth shopping around for as it's a great product, and as its a HUGE bottle it lasts for ages.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Some of the brands that you can find in UK also have analogous micellar cleansing solutions. Vichy and La Roche-Posay are available in the pharmacies and around 11-12 quid per bottle (although the bottles are only about 200ml). I have tried them and they are quite good alternatives. Vichy one is sightly perfumed.
    Also seen the same product with that new organic make-up brand UNE. That one is even cheaper - around 8 quid (tiny bottle tho!)

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig