Sunday, 26 February 2012

MAC Lipsticks and Liners: Part 1, Liners
 Yesterday whilst in Frasers I decided to head to my favourite counter, MAC. Whilst these products may not be new, they are new purchases for me so thought I would share them with you.

First up is a nude/brown Pro longwear lip pencil called Etcera.
This gave a nice tan colour when applied to my skin, my skintone is more olive so some people with paler or darker skins may not find it works so well with nudes but I think it gives good definition.
The second liner I bought was a bright coral shade called Entertain Me. I'm absolutely loving coral bright lipsticks at the moment and have been searching for a liner to match. This is a perfect bright orange shade which I think will work with lots of the bright shades I've got, like Morange and Lady Danger lipsticks from MAC and even Coral Reef lipstick from Sleek.
These liners are really longlasting and will work with lots of lipsticks I already have in my collection to give a bit of definition to my pout! Entertain Me is priced at £10.50 and Etcetera is £14 and available at MAC counters/stores. Do any of you have a favourite MAC lip liner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS