Thursday, 16 February 2012

Me Me Me Blush Me! Review
Although not a new product I thought I would do a post on this powder blusher as it's one I come back to time and time again. The "blush box" as it's called comes in four shades, Pink, Rouge, Bronze and Coral; the one I use is Coral as I have slightly olive/tanned skin but I recently tried it out on a friend with fair skin and I think if applied lightly, it can work on lighter skintones as well.

It's and is priced at £8.50 which is pretty reasonable as it comes with a handy little brush and mirror on the lid. Although in the above picture it matte, it actually has quite a lot of shimmer to it and the other pictures taken with a flash highlight this.
As you can see by the state of the brush I've used this quite a bit! And it's kind of similar packaging wise to the Benefit Blushers with the little brushes.
 The swatches look quite sheer as I have just put a light layer of blush on the back of my hand, but you can see the pretty shimmer and peach tones in it.
 All in it's a pretty blusher which is reasonably priced and the peachy/coral tone always manages to make me look more awake! Available online and in Superdrug stores.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS