Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Pucker up! I'd like to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day by doing a little post on some lip products. First up are these glosses I got (another Xmas gift) from Bare Minerals which came in a little gift set of 4 entitled "Cocktail Party". All the glosses are pink and berry in tone and provide loads of shine and shimmer.
The tubes are quite small at 2.5mls but I think they would be perfect for popping in your bag for a night out, especially the two shades that have quite a bit of glitter in them if that's your thing. The colours are more sheer than what I expected once I swatched them on my hand but I still think they had a nice texture and shine to them. Left to right the colours are Fruit Punch, With a Twist, Plumtini and Kir Royale.
 
I also took a picture with an exaggerated flash to show up the glitter particles in the glosses.
Out of all of them I would say Plumtini is my favourite as I like the rasberry pop of colour it gives but they are all pretty wearable shades and have a nice thick texture, although they can feel a little sticky as a result, I know some people may not like that feeling, they are a nice little set of glosses in a handy size.

2 comments:

  1. i like plumtini, too! great wearable shades. you have an amazing beauty blog. lovely writing style, and great photos. :) i enjoyed browsing, and you have a new follower from usa. :) hoping to stay connected, and hope you have a great day!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine,

      thank you so much for your lovely comment and glad you like the blog! Really like your fashion posts on yours and I'm now following :)

      thanks again! xx
      Naomi

      Delete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS