Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Sleek Glossed Lip Gloss


Glossed is a new lip gloss from Sleek which claims to be without the "gloop". It's one of 8 shades and I picked one up recently in 971 Rumour, a nude pink shade.
The wand is pretty small, 5 mls, and is applied with a thin brush.
I was really pleased with this lipgloss. It doesnt have much of a smell and went on smoothly. It felt nice on the lips, certainly not gloopy but it was nice and smooth, felt more like a balm and gave good coverage without being sticky.
The colour was nicer on the skin that I thought it would be from looking at it in the tube.
It was a lovely werable pinky nude. I just wish the gloss came in a larger size! It's priced at £3.59 and available in Superdrug and online.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. ohh, i like the pretty nude gloss! thanks for sharing!

    Landed on your blog and I love it. I am your newest follower. Please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Yes I love this colour too, so wearable. Great blog Just Tutiny, I'm now following :)

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig