Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Sleek Lipsticks: Review

More Lip stuff now in honour of Valentine's Day, even if you have someone to kiss or not, your lips can look fabulous in these affordable lipsticks. I am a huge fan of the Sleek make up range for the variety, value and on trend colours of their range. Superdrug stores are currently offering a 3 for 2 offer on Sleek lip products so I thought I would treat myself to some lipsticks.  
 Sleek's packaging is basic and plain matte black. All of the lipsticks I bought were in a matte formula, this first one is shade 777 in Bare All, a really nice creamy neutral colour.


This one is 782 Papaya Punch, which is a great coral/pink bright colour which would look great as a statement lip on a minimal fresh faced dewy skin look.
 Finally I got 786 in Vamp, which I think is my favourite out of the three. It's a deep berry/wine shade. The colours didnt disappoint once on the skin either and they give a high pigment, rish finish once applied which is great considering they are only £4

L-R Bare All, Vamp and Papaya Punch. Happy Valentine's everyone! Mwah! x

4 comments:

  1. I love Bare all! Thank you for following my blog. Your blogs fanatastic :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! vamp is my favourite too! i love sleek's lipsticks, the pigmentation for how much you pay is amazing! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the look of Papaya Punch! xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS