Saturday, 25 February 2012

Sleek Me Myself & Eye Palette
Okay so we have another Sleek post (apologies! But I wanted to do a little post on this palette as I really love Sleek's eyeshadow palettes; in terms of variety and value they are great)
This particular palette is only available exclusively online from the Sleek website and is limited edition.
It has a nice selection of colours in matte and shimmer formats (I tend to find the shimmer/frost ones softer and more blendable, not sure if anyone else agrees with this) Sleek have said that the colours are inspired by PPQ's Spring Summer 2012 collection and that the colours can be used to "toughen up feminine silhouettes."

I loved the cheeky use of names that the shades have, which were musically inspired, for example Barry White and Salt N Peppermint!
The palette is available from www.sleekmakeup.com and is priced at £6.49. Pretty decent for 12 eyeshadows. My personal favourites are Lilac Allen, a shimmery pale purple and Primal Green, a shimmery olive green.

10 comments:

  1. Great colours xx thanks for visiting my blog and the follow xx following you on GFC xx shall we follow through bloglovin too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    :)Ioana

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours look nice and it's a great price for 12 eyeshadows.

    I hope you can visit my blog sometimes dear

    THE BLACK PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys, thanks for your comments! Checked out both your blogs and really enjoyed reading. I love reading other beauty and style blogs, now following! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post! I don't own anything from Sleek, may have to look into it ;) You have a lovely blog :)

    http://www.nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nicky! I love Sleek, it's a great budget beauty brand and they have some great stuff for the prices. You should check it out :) I enjoyed reading your blog and loved the post about the MAC eyeshadow palettes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of Sleek palettes xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup I think they are such good value! I have a few now, as everytime a new one comes out the colours are so great I have to buy one more! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. those pallets look good! Great post :)


    Love Lian from virtualfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS