Thursday, 29 March 2012

Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser Review
As someone who suffers from dry skin I just had to post about this product. It has left my skin feeling amazing! I usually chop and change my skincare from time to time as I like to try different things, recently I have been using Dermalogica, and No 7 from boots as well as Bioderma to remove my eye make up. (See? A real mixture) so in that spirit of trying new things after the girls at Pixiwoo recommended this I thought I would try it out. I have walked past this in Boots before as it's normally sat on the bottom shelf and the packaging isn't exactly attention grabbing, but it's what's inside the bottle that counts! Avene is a skincare range for sensitive skin primarily, but caters to all types of sensitive skin, be it dry, normal or combination, including those who suffer from redness. It contains Thermal Spring Water sourced in Southern France and it's apparently this, which is clear, close to PH neutral, a low mineral content and contains silica, which contains a light film to soothe and protect the skin.

The properties of this water make it soothing and give it it's anti-irritant qualities. All very research based on the brands part, but I can say that the product felt smooth, rich and silky on my skin when applied. It had a pleasant smell, and the pump action packaging meant I didn't use more than I needed. It removed tons of make up and general grime from my face but didn't feel like it was stripping my skin of anything. Which I thought was amazing. I'm very impressed with this and can't believe I haven't tried it before! It is priced at £11.50 and is available at Boots stores. If you have dry/sensitive/irritated skin, give it a try, my skin now feels soft and smooth, which is not something I can often say after removing all my make up.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I like the sound of this - may have to but it.

    Feel free to pass by & enter my blog give away! x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try this range- deffo going to pick some up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I'm really loving it for my dry skin at the moment. :) xx

      Delete
    2. You definitely should! I'm really loving it for my dry skin at the moment. :) xx

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig