Thursday, 1 March 2012

Barry M Kohl Pencil


For a fun addition to my spring make up I bought a Barry M kohl eyeliner in  new shade 21, or Kiwi Green, which is a pale/lime green.
I havent bought any eyeliners from Barry M before but the pencil was pretty soft and I was pleasantly surprised. However the colour did seem sheerer than what I expected when I applied it and had to build up quite a bit of pressure for a "pop" of the lime green shade I was after.
As you can see from the swatch the shade is subtle, but the kohl pencils are only £2.99 and come in a variety of shades so you can experiment with different colours from the usual black or brown! Barry M is available online at http://www.barrym.com or at Boots & Superdrug.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never even looked at barry m pencils! Thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shade f green :) look so pretty for spring :) new follower come stop by britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig