Monday, 19 March 2012

Barry M Lipgloss Wands in shades 11 and 12
Another addition to my lighter brighter Spring make up are these Barry M glosses. I've reviewed the toffee shade before but thought I would do a post about these pretty pink and coral ones.
Shade 12 is a pale milky pink (top) which smells absolutely delicious and friuty, (they both do) and shade 11 is a coral pink. I love these just on their own for sheer colour or over lipsticks to boost the gloss and intensity of a lipstick shade.
Although not incredilbly long wearing, I would say 1-2 hours, they fel nice and smooth on the lips and are resonably priced at £4.49. The Lipgloss wands come in 14 shades so there is plenty to choose from. They are available here or in most Boots/Superdrug stores. Along with Sleek, MUA and Rimmel I love Barry M for their range of products at resonable prices. Does anyone have a favourite Barry M product?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look gorgeous, beautiful colours. I really like the darker shade especially. Barry M isn't available where I am, though I have ordered a lipstick in Peachy Pink from ASOS which is a really vibrant coral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I'm not sure if Barry M ships internationally from their website but a coral lipstick sounds fabulous, I'm loving that shade at the moment :) x

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig