Thursday, 15 March 2012

Burts Bees Coconut Foot Cream
I love coconut smells and anything sweet smelling, so thought I would try out this foot cream from Burts Bees. It contains coconut oil, lanolin and vegetable glycerin which helps moisturise the driest of skin.
Firstly I should say it's not really a "cream" as it has a clear glycerin type formula, a bit like runny Vaseline, which I didnt like. Although it absorbed quite quickly, it left a strange feeling on my skin after application, and I prefer a creamy lotion to feel like I'm really replacing lost moisture (this is just a personal thing and some people may not like creams!)
The formula does smell very nice and also contains rosemary and peppermint oils which refresh tired feet. All in, I would say I'm not totally in love with this product and was dissapointed that I failed to notice it wasn't a creamy lotion before buying it as I bought it online! It's priced at £12.99 and is available here

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of coconut too, this cream looks interesting, I had assumed it would be a more cream consistency too! x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... it is a bit weird! x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS