Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Glossybox +Carmine
So today I received an email from Carmine beauty boxes to inform me that they are joining forces with Glossybox for a top notch beauty box! I'm a wee bit disappointed as I only signed up to Carmine recently and enjoyed the last box they sent me, but as I am already a Glossybox subscriber I'm super excited to see the box that comes out in April when they have joined together! 
GLOSSYBOX is currently offering all Carmine subscribers a discount on their first box. To redeem the offer, go onto this page and use the offer code GLOSSYWELCOME1 before April 1st. I can't wait! I want to sign up to another beauty box now that I won't be getting Carmine, does anyone have any suggestions for good boxes that they subscribe to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS