Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Harrods edition Glossybox

Ok, so thanks to the postie not delivering this to the house and me having to go collect it from the depot, here is my rather late post about my Harrods Glossybox...
 I was really excited when I read on other blogs what people had received as the selections looked fabulous. I wasn't disappointed with my products I received.
First up was Clarins extra firming body cream, to help tone and firm the skin, it's a light formula which is meant to smooth away lines and leave skin firm and refreshed.

Then was Ojon damage reverse hair serum which when used on damp or dry hair, helps restore softness to dull damaged hair. Ideal for using before using heat appliances when styling your hair.
Then was a whole load of samples of skincare from luxury brand Erno Laszlo, they were from the Hollywood collection, inspired by famous devotees of the brand.
The box also included a Burberry lipstick in rosewood no 4. I must admit its not really a colour I would go for and I found it to be a little bit of a dull brown. But the sleek silver packaging, and luxurious smell and formula were lovely. I would definitely check out other shades from the range on that basis alone.
Lastly was a little bottle of Fan Di Fendi, a new fragrance from Fendi. It's described as a floral frangrance with the lasting impression of Roman leather!? I'm not sure about that but I did really like the smell. It was really fresh and summery, but didn't really seem to be long lasting on the skin.
I liked the packaging on this as well it looks glam and had quite a minimal looking bottle. All in I was very pleased with my box and can't wait to use some of the products as there were a few things in there I wouldn't have thought to try out!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig