Sunday, 4 March 2012

New Soap and Glory "A Great Kisser" Lip Balm in Juicy Peach
Soap and Glory are are a British beauty brand known for their cheeky and award- winning range of products and have everything from bath and body items to lipgloss. 
This lipbalm is one of 3 new ones in the range, the others are Sweet Coconut, a clear balm with a hint of shimmer, and Chocolate Cherry, a sheer pink. True to form, it comes in fab retro packaging; a substantial tin with cute pin- up style photo on it.
The lipbalm is slightly tinted and is a milky peach colour once applied to the skin.

Soap and Glory state that "This lipbalm is packed with mango butter to moisturise, apricot butter for weather protection, lingonberry oil to boost the barrier repair (and prevent water loss) and pomegranate extract to renew your 'dewy'" aside from these yummy ingredients, it has a juicy fruity peach smell and taste sweet as well.
It is marketed as not being too waxy, slippy or sticky and I would have to agree (although I did read a couple of online reviews where people weren't happy with the consistency) and when I bought it in Boots I noticed that Soap and Glory do not provide testers of these instore, stating that lipbalm testers never look good so they just provide a description of them instead...however I was not disappointed once I got it home and tried it.
 At £5 it's not the cheapest lipbalm out there and although I love the packaging, tint and smell of it, it wont steer me away from my old faithful staples like Carmex or Burts Bees in terms of providing moisture to cracked and dry lips; but I still think it's a fun product for days when you want a natural shine and gloss to your pout!
Has anyone else tried the other flavours and tints?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The packaging looks awesome, and I'm dying to smell this due to my love for everything with peach and mango. I will be looking for it next time I'm at Boots. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i actually like the look of that alot! and all those butters inside make sound amazing! great review xx

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig