Sunday, 11 March 2012

Product of the month: Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser
I have decided I will nominate a product each month that has been fail safe and so fabulous I can't think what I ever did without it! This time around it's going to Nivea Rich Body Moisturiser. I have pretty dry skin and especially can suffer with it on my legs. This cream works wonders. You only need a small amount and it gives loads of moisture to my dry skin. 
Nivea is one of those brands that's been around what seems like forever. I have always loved the comforting smell of it and have a range of staple products kicking around my bathroom from the range, lipbalm, hand cream, all sorts. I have used this moisturiser on and off for a while and it's new claim is that it has "Hydra IQ" which provides your skin with 24 hours of moisturisation.
This cream is really rich and it is a little difficult to rub into the skin but if you have dry skin like me you will absolutely love the glossy sheen it leaves behind which makes your skin glow.
The cream also won best inexpensive body moisturiser in this years Instyle Best Beauty Buys awards. Best of all it's only £3.56  a bottle and a little goes a long way so it lasts for ages (I think so anyway!) Do you have a favourite inexpensive body moisturiser that works wonders?

7 comments:

  1. I use that nivea cream on my legs to make them glowy if I'm going to wear a dress it works wonders, I swear by Palmer's Cocoa Butter for a all over moisturiser too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I love Palmers too, the smell is delicious! xx

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely look at it if I see it in a store, I've been looking for a good and inexpensive body moisturizer for a while now. I love the glow that it leaves behind after application.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does leave the skin looking glowy, I need it with dry skin like mine :) xx

      Delete
  3. great review! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice product ...Must buy !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nivea has always been my go to for lotion, I love them!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS