Saturday, 24 March 2012

Revlon Cherries in the Snow Nail Varnish Review
Just thought I would do a quick post on a nail polish I picked up whilst Boots have a 3for 2 offer on across all make up brands, Revlon Cherries in the Snow.
I love Revlon Nail Polishes as I find them to be really lasting, and that the formula goes on well (the brush is long and quite thin so you get a precise finish) the colour is glossy and smooth as well. 
This particular shade is love hot pink/red which is maybe more like rasberry than cherry but that's just my take on it! Anyway I love the colour as it is a great alternative to bright red/coral (both of which I love for nails)
As I mentioned earlier, these polishes are in a 3 for 2 offer at Boots and are normally priced at  £6.49. Happy Saturday everyone!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks, I love a bright nail colour sometimes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used it with a rubbish base coat and it chipped very badly the next day. Got to give it a go again as the colour is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame, yeah I just use a base coat (think my one is from Rimmel) and two coats of polish :) x

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig