Thursday, 1 March 2012

Revlon Nail polish in Charming

Revlon is one of my favourite nail polish ranges, (alongside Barry M, Essie and OPI) and "Charming" is one of a few new shades Revlon have got out at the moment.
It's a milky pale lilac which is perfect for Spring/Summer's pastel trend and is a welcome change from all the dark nail shades I wear in the winter. (Although I tend to enjoy all shades of any kind throughout the year if I'm honest!) 
In the above picture I have used a flash to show the colour in harsh light and I think after 2 coats it comes up pretty well with an even coverage. The next picture was taken without flash and you can see it looks less blue/lilac and more creamy looking.

 Revlon claim to offer 10 days of chip resistant wear, I'm not aure about 10 days but I have certainly found Revlon to be one of the better drugstore brand nail polishes in terms of quality, finish and wear. Their polishes are said to have a "silk protein shield" which is supposed to even out the surface of the nail, and smooth away any bubbles, streaks or brush marks. I think it's a lovely shade and will look forward to putting a little Spring cheer onto my nails over the next few months! Revlon nail polishes are priced at £6.49 usually but Boots and Superdrug have 2 for £10 offers on at the moment so you can try out some of the other new shades as well!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love that shade. I am contemplating to buy Revlon upon reading your post. have you tried China Glaze?



    Armani perfume

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's a lovely pastel shade isn't it? China Glaze is pretty good as well, just recently discovered them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant pull off really light pastel colours myself but they look so gorgeous, i love this colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a nice colour :) and thanks for the follow! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig