Sunday, 4 March 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef

 I think I am in love. Revlon lipglosses aren't a new discovery for me, but this particular shade is. I've had a tube of Nude Lustre in my make up bag for years but yesterday whilst out shopping the pretty Coral Reef caught my attention.
It is a beautiful super shiny peachy orange coral which I think is perfect now the days are getting (slightly) lighter and brighter.
The formula is great and I don't find it sticky or gloopy. It seems to wear off quite well lasting longer than some other drugstore brands.

Now I think I am going to have to make Coral Reef a staple in my collection alongside Nude Lustre! Super Lustrous glosses are priced at £6.99 at are available at http://www.boots.com/, who also have a 2 for £9.99 deal on just now across all lip and nail products by Revlon!

1 comment:

  1. what a fabulous color! i love orange lip glosses. :)
    btw, when you have time, i'd love for you to enter my $100 gift card giveaway! have a great day, missb!
    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS