Friday, 9 March 2012

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish
Another addition to my Springtime make up is this nail polish from Rimmel. Shade 405 in Rose Libertine is a flesh coloured pink neutral. The brush is wise for quick application, and I'm not sure about being dry in 60 seconds but it did dry quickly and two coats left me with a lovely smooth glossy finish.
At £2.99 this nail polish is a bargain and comes in loads of different shades (maybe not as many as other bargain brand Barry M, but I liked the speedy application thanks to the brush shape) so it's good for a quick cheap update for your nails and is available in Boots and Superdrug.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That colour is gorgeous! I want it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spring colour. I love rimmel polishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup I'm loving peachy pink colours at the moment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong at that price! Love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this shade and I love it. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig