Saturday, 17 March 2012

Sleek Molten Metal 
Just had to share this cream eyeshadow as I think it a perfect metallic for a Saturday night out.
Sleek Motlen Metal in Pewter and Gold leaf is a gorgeous duo of silver/metal and gold cream eyeshadow which is highly pigmented and long lasting.
Normally I am a bit dubious about cream eyeshadows as they do tend to crease, but I think if you are going for a smokey/messy look for a night out this would be perfect as it gives such a great shot of colour. I think smudged with some soft black kohl close to the lashes would be great with this.
You can go for a more sheer wash or build up the colour with your fingers but the formula is quite thick (so the creasing problem isn't too bad, and you could team it with a primer, Urban Decay do a great one). The packaging is plain black and simple and you get a little mirror on the lid which is handy for touch ups.
You can see from the last picture it looks really metallic, almost like foil. I love it!
Checking out the Sleek website here it seems as though they only have the shade Steel and Ash available, which is a silver duo which is equally fab. But I have seen the gold one in Superdrug stores. It's priced at £7.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog!
    These eye shadows look great, very metallic which is good for an eyeshadow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow those look absolutely gorgeous!! i imagine a quick wash of one of those over the lid and mascara would look so pretty for summer! great review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and I absolutely love it ! xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS