Thursday, 29 March 2012

Soap+Glory Lid Stuff Review
Something else I picked up on my Boots haul today was this eye-shadow palette from Soap and Glory, a quirky brand with cute packaging and fun names for it's products. I've previously posted about their peachy lip balm, "A Great Kisser" here which I love.
Lid Stuff comes in 3 different colour ranges, one bright, one for smokey eyes and this brown/neutral toned one called "What's Nude". Pretty self explanatory, there are three neutral matte shades and one shimmery brown in there too. 

The colours are extremely wearable for everyday and if you want a natural sophisticated eye make up look. The other two palettes in the range have slightly more bold shades but I love these natural colours as well.
L-R the shades are Vanilla, Pink T, Mudhoney and Aubersheen.
The colours looked creamy despite being a powder formula and were easy to blend and build up. The product claims to have 8 hour wear and not to crease, flake or crease. I'm not sure about 8 hours, maybe if used with a primer, but I thought they lasted well and were great for blending. The palettes are available at Boots stores, which currently have a 3 for 2 offer on cosmetics and this is included. They are priced at £10. Has anyone else tried out Soap and Glory make up?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love the look of Aubersheen. It looks so beautiful! The only make up products I have from them is one lip gloss and a mascara. Hated the gloss but loved the mascara. I love their skincare line aswell, especially their scrubs :) x

    http://whenitrainsitpours92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll need to have a look at the skincare as not tried any of it out yet! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love this one too! Definitely 8 hours with a primer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any Soap & Glory makeup yet and this palette looks cute, especially the Aubersheen eyeshadow. I love the skincare products, mainly the scrubs and I've done a blog post on several items so check that out if you want more info on products! :)

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette looks so tempting. Have never tried soap and glory makeup as yet.

    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I've never tried any of their products - they sound pretty cool though! :)


    ♡j
    sorelle in style | $100 SHOPBOP GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I'm pretty pleased with this, love their lipbalms and they have a cheekstain which looks nice but I've not tried... :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! i did not know about ur blog and is so cute!!! i'm standing as a follower, what about following eachother? :)

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Your blog is great, love the fashion posts. :) following you back. x

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig