Sunday, 25 March 2012

Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupte Sheer Sensual Gloss Stick
As I have recently posted and reviews some sheer lipsticks I thought I would share another favourite of mine which is slightly more expensive (and used sparingly, because I can't seem to find it in stores again!) It's the YSL Gloss Volupte Gloss Stick in number 5. A gorgeous sheer lipstick, which provides a hint of colour, lots of shine and moisture, just like a lipbalm. It's fragranced with mango and pomegranate and feels very smooth and silky on the lips. An added bonus is that it has an SPF of 9 to protect the lips further from sun damage.
The gold metal packaging adds to the high end feel and this particular shade is a glossy nude beige.
I absolutely love this and the way it feels on, it's perfect for when you want a hint of colour but not a full on lipstick or glossy look. It's very subtle. I have tried to find stockists for this as I bought this some time ago, so it's not widely available in it's old format. It would appear that Boots online still have them in 4 shades priced at £22 here. It would seem that YSL now have 3 new "Volupte" formulas with a whole variety of shades and added SPF 15. The packaging has changed slightly and they all look as though they provide sheer coverage, and the feel of a lipbalm. They are priced at £23.50 and are available here go check them out as they look gorgeous! Yes, it's quite expensive, but great for a luxury lip treat!

6 comments:

  1. I've swatched these and the formula is great but can't bring myself to spend so much on a lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are expensive and totally a treat product. it's lovely though :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for following me & following you back in return!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful color, thanks for the swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look gorgeous! It looks really glossy and smooth!
    Great post, following you xx
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! xx

      Delete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS