Sunday, 29 April 2012

April GlossyBox
This months GlossyBox is centred around a natural theme and is packed with natural beauty products to appeal to the "green" in all of us!
This month's box was a lovely 100% biodegradable creamy colour and the packaging, paper, and ribbon was all in fitting with the natural theme. 

The items in my box were as follows:

Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum-I'm excited to try this newly launched concentrated serum. It is plant based and claims to ensure that your skin never need lack moisture, which will be great for me as my skin can often be dry.

Inika Organic Eyeliner- I got this in a lovely green shade called Green Lagoon. It's not a colour that I would normally go for in an eyeliner but I am interested to see what it's like, and I've not heard of this brand before.
 
Monu Enriched Body Cream- This smells absolutely gorgeous and fresh and is a perfect little size for taking away for an overnight stay somewhere. 

Philip B- Drop Dead Straightening Balm- As a curly haired girl I am always keen to try out products that will keep my hair frizz free if I decide to wear my hair straight from time to time. But it never seems to look as good as when I get it blow dried straight properly at the hairdressers. Maybe this could help?!

Perhaps most exciting in the box is Figs and Rouge Lip Balm. I have one of these already and have previously done a blog post about it here. So I'm looking forward to having another one in my collection, the packaging on these are so pretty.

And that's it! Were you all happy with your boxes this month?

4 comments:

  1. Loved mine. My favorite so far. I got the same as you apart from a full size monu face cream and berts bees body lotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it defnitely was good this month! Burts Bees stuff is lovely. :)

      Delete
  2. Are glossy boxes available in the US? Cause all the ones I know have waiting lists, and I can't wait;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm not too sure about the waiting lists but you can check out the Glossybox USA webpage http://www.glossybox.com/ and see if you can get a hold of one. They are good and worth the wait I think! xoxo

      Delete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS