Saturday, 21 April 2012

Awards and a Big Thank You!

I am so pleased to say that some other amazing bloggers have nominted me for blog apreciation awards. I really really appreciate the time everyone takes to read and to know that other people enjoy reading my little posts about products, and other bloggers like it means a lot. I love reading everyone's comments and thoughts. So I wanted to say a big big thank you to Lauren at Blonde Ambition, Megan at thatbeautifulspace and Kirsty at Kirstabelle for nominating me for a Versatile Blogger award. Check out all of these ladies, their blogs are great and I follow and read them all regularly.


 Last but not least I wanted to thank another blogger, Amy, at allthelittlethings for giving me the One Lovely Blog award, go check out her fab blog as well! It's another regular read for me. So thank you ladies and as I did a little post on Versatile blogger earlier this month here, I will just direct everyone to that :) Thanks again everyone, you've made me really happy! xxx

4 comments:

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS