Friday, 6 April 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award
I just want to say a huge thank you to Chrissy from crashbeauty who has given me a Blogger Appreciation Award. Her blog is great so I urge you to go check it out :)
The Appreciation Award is a good way to share the blogs you love reading with others and spread some love and appreciation in the blogging community! So here goes, the rules are as follows:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
  • Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers, commenters, supporters, & followers as you'd like.
  • Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc...
  • Answer the following 4 questions:
    1. How long have you been blogging?
    2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
    3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
    4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
  1. I've only been blogging since February this year, so it's nice to know that there are people out there who enjoy reading the posts :)
  2. I started blogging for enjoyment really, lots of my friends often comment on my addiction to beauty products and ask advice so thought I would put that obsession together on a blog!
  3. I love following fashion, make up, beauty and food related blogs, also lifestyle ones, anything that takes my fancy :)
  4. I would like to improve on being able to post regularly, as I work full time I often find myself blogging late into the night!
  5. The bloggers I would like to give this award to are:
Thanks again Chrissy :)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Well done on your award :)
    Www.throughchelseaseyes.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig