Sunday, 8 April 2012

Maybelline Extreme Moisture Lipstick in Nude Blush
Although these have been kicking around for a while I have recently discovered and fallen in love with these Maybelline lipsticks as the formula is just so gorgeous. It has the moisturising and nourishing feel of a lipbalm as it contains jojoba oil and Shea butter which I love as I tend to find some lipsticks drying.
Packaging wise, there's not much to say, other than each lipstick comes in a  red plastic case which is sturdy enough and does the job. I picked up Nude Blush which is a lovely creamy nude that is very wearable.
When applied, the lipstick was quite sheer but could be built up for more colour and I found it had a slightly pinky tone to it. Which you can see from the second pictures and swatch taken with flash.
You can see just how glossy and shiny the lipstick is as well, which makes the lips looks gorgeous and full when applied. I find I can get a couple of hours wear out of these, due to their sheer formula, it's worth being aware of this in case you are after a long lasting lipstick. But I definitely give these the thumbs up, I'm a bit of a lipstick addict and am totally in love with this formula! The lipsticks are available from Boots and Superdrug at £5.19, however, I would recommend searching for this colour on eBay as I picked it up for under £2 and there was a whole range of shades which I was unable to find in Boots.

*Don't forget to enter my MAC lipstick giveaway this month! The link is here and it closes on 27th April! Good luck!*
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never tried these but have been looking for a good lipstick that does not dry out my lips! Great post!

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah you should give them a try as they are quite moisturising :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig