Monday, 9 April 2012

Models Own Nail Polish in Nude Beige
After a week or so of wearing bright colours on my nails I decided to try a beige polish from Models Own. I only have a couple of polishes from this range but after looking at their website I can see that they have a whole range of colours to suit everyone's taste.
Nude Beige is a lovely subtle neutral creamy nude which is nice and sophisticated looking. (Well, I think so anyway!)
After two coats the colour was smooth and very glossy. 
I've taken some photos with and without flash and you can see that in the one above without the flash the colour is almost invisible on me with my skintone, but I really like it and it makes a change from the bright corals I've been wearing recently. The polishes are priced at £5 and you can pick them up at Boots  or online from the Models Own website
Does anyone else have a favourite polish from Models Own?

 *Don't forget to enter my MAC lipstick giveaway this month! The link is here and it closes on 27th April! Good luck!*

14 comments:

  1. I've actually never tried a models own nail polish but i do have a beige colour by Rimmel which I wear all the time. This colour always seems to look so neat and tidy.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it does make the nails look neat, Love your blog! x

      Delete
  2. Never tried Models Own nail polish, but this shade is a really gorgeous nude. Looks lovely and sophisticated on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I love this nude colour :) x

      Delete
  3. owow! that's a great color! so elegant!

    xoxo!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any Models Own polishes as I can't buy them out here. I love that colour though, such a lovely neutral shade!


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love this colour, need to wear it more often! I will stop by your blog and check it out :) x

      Delete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS