Friday, 6 April 2012

MUA Blusher in shade 4 Review
The last time I was in Superdrug I thought I would pick up a blusher from MUA as I've only bought lipsticks from the range before. After reviewing and loving the "Bare" lipstick shade see here I thought I would see what some of the other products had to offer. MUA is such a  bargain, as most of the products retail at just  £1 which is great if you are on a budget.
This particular blusher is pretty small, 2.8g and comes in basic plastic see through packaging which fits in with the product's price point and does the job fine. Shade 4 looks less peachy in the flash photos than I actually think it is, I would say it's a warm peach/pink colour as you can see from the swatches.
Formula wise this was very soft and easy to apply, not at all chalky and felt smooth on the skin, I was pleasantly surprised and thought it was a pretty and soft natural shade which would be very wearable for most people. The blushers come in 6 shades ranging from pinks, to corals, to nudes and deeper plums, and at £1 it's a total bargain! MUA is available in Superdrug or  online here.
Does anyone have a favourite MUA product that they've tried?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've never tried anything from MUA, but I will definitely pick up some of their palettes and blushes when I'm going to London next week! This shade looks gorgeous, so I'll take a look at it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's great value :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. You can't beat MUA on price can you! I must get one of their blushers next time I'm in Superdrug! Great review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know the prices are great! £1!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. AHH I follow too many UK blogs! haha I always see this MUA stuff and I want some so bad!! Great review though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MUA but my superdrug only stocks a small section, I didn't realise they done so much after looking at their site from your link. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they do have a range of stuff I wasn't aware of, all bargains as well! x

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig