Saturday, 21 April 2012

MUA Eye Dust in shade 3
I have only ever bought one eye dust from MUA before and to be honest I tend to steer clear of eye powder/dust formulas as I find them a bit messy to faff around with; when applying eye make up I always seem to end up with the dust everywhere. It was the colour that drew me in to this particular one from MUA.  I have posted about this range many times before as it is one drugstore brand that is a total bargain with most items being only £1, including this eye dust! So, since it was such a steal I thought there was nothing to lose by snapping up this fresh Spring green shade.
The dust comes in a little plastic pot, which has a little circular opening at the top (good for me as it meant that only a little dust comes out when you shake it)
Despite my reservations about it being messy, a good thing about dusts/powders is that you can build up the colour intensity depending on what sort of look you want, and blend them quite easily.
Shade 3 is a jade green metallic shade which gave a pop of mint colour to my skin. You can see how the sparkles in it can make it look more pastel in the daylight, as with the bottom picture.
For £1 you can't go wrong with this formula if dusts and powders are your thing, and the fresh green colour is sure to add a Spring fresh look to your eye make up! MUA is available from Superdrug or online here.
What are your favourite eye dusts/powder formulas?

4 comments:

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS