Sunday, 22 April 2012

MUA Pearl Eyeshadow shade 30
Still carrying on with the MUA theme, I thought I would share this eyeshadow I picked up recently. These eyeshadows are great in terms of pigmentation and they are a real bargain priced at only £1!
The packaging is basic and does the job well enough. There are a whopping 34 shades to choose from with everything from brights to naturals. I am a bit of a sucker for using gold, bronzes, browns and copper on my eyes (which are brown) but I know that copper toned shades work really well on people with blue/green eyes to make them "pop".
Shade 30 is a deep metallic copper. The formula was lovely and soft and as I mentioned, really highly pigmented.
I am really pleased with this shadow and feel it would look great paired with a darker shadow for a smokey metallic eye or as a sheer wash for a more daytime look. MUA really is amazing in terms of value for money, choice and colour pay off for just a pound! They can be picked up at Superdrug or online here.

 *Don't forget to enter my MAC lipstick giveaway this month! The link is here and it closes on 27th April! Good luck!*

10 comments:

  1. I have this shade and I love it, It's a perfect dupe for MAC's ''woodwinked'' xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! You are right it's a gorgeous shade and such a bargain! :) x

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's really sweet, I will be sure to check out your blog! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I totally need to get my hands on some MUA!!! DO you know anywhere online that I can order it from? Xo Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Your blog is so cute! I am not sure exactly if MUA does ship to the USA but is DOES talk about international delivery charges here http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/shipping/ it may be worth checking out? xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wow, that looks very pigmented and nicely textured :) Love neutral/coppery shades as they're so versatile. Great bonus that they're so affordable as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's such great value x

      Delete
  5. Very nice colour! I have a similar one.
    I am one of your followers, I hope you can follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be sure to stop by your blog :) xx

      Delete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS