Wednesday, 4 April 2012

My 2nd Versatile Blogger Award!
Wow! I can't tell you how chuffed I am that the lovely Emma from http://beautybyemma.blogspot.co.uk nominated me for this (go check her blog out, it's fab), it's my second time being nominated for this since I started blogging in February this year and through doing the blog I've had the opportunity to connect with lovely, positive and like-minded bloggers and readers out there interested in beauty, fashion and whatever else they may be passionate about, I'm really enjoying it and hope to continue to do so.
Here are the rules for nominating another blogger for this award
Rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Here are my 15 nominated blogs, go check them out!
7 random facts about me...
  1. I buy way too many trashy gossip magazines
  2. I have a rescue dog called Mabel
  3. I can't function in the morning until I've had a cup of tea
  4. I like broccoli but not cauliflour
  5. MAC is my favourite make up brand
  6. I always have a pair of white Converse All Star on the go until they get grubby and I replace them.
  7. I can't go into town without just having a "look" in Primark. Everytime! 
So that's it! And thanks again to Emma for giving me the award :)

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Thank you for nominating me and congrats on your award :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to admit I love my trash mags as well :p Thanks for sharing and for nominating me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I am addicted! No problem :) x

      Delete
  3. Ditto on the Primak trips. There's just SOMETHING about that place! Thank you so much for nominating me and congratulations of your award :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! It draws me in every time :) No problem and thanks :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thank you for nominating me :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig