Wednesday, 18 April 2012

On holiday!

Hi everyone! Apologies for it being quiet on Fabugloss over the past few days, I'm on holiday this week and unfortunately for the blog, I am on a Scottish island, Arran to be exact and there doesn't seem to be anywhere with internet access! So I am currently typing this on my boyfriend's laptop huddled in a hotel bar.  Not to worry, I shall be back in the big city this weekend and am excited to post about some products I've picked up that are made right here on the island! Thanks to everyone who has been reading, commenting and entering the MAC giveaway the last few days and another thanks to those who have nominated me for any blogger awards, it's really appreciated and I will be sure to respond in proper posts once I am back at home and have free unlimited access to the world wide web! Much love and will be back soon! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your going to Arran? I live in Irvine which is literally a 20minute ferry crossing to there, hope you enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Had a lovely time thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS