Thursday, 12 April 2012

Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop
Since this is the 2nd review in a row of this product, I thought I would post some pictures of swatches of the lip butter in Lollipop, so not to bore you all with the same information!
Lollipop is a bright pink, and the formula is somewhere between a lipstick and a lipbalm. I absolutely love the lip butters and this particular colour is perfect for Spring/Summer. I can see me wearing it a lot as I found the shade to be really flattering.I love fuchsia and bright pinks on the lips as an alternative to red sometimes, and I find it works well with my colouring (olive skin, dark hair)
  The lip butters are currently on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots, if you can get a hold of them (it took a while for me to find a store stocking all the shades!) and they are priced at £7.99.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Oh I just luuuuuurve this colour, deffo going to be picking up a few of these within the next couple of weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have creme brulee and creamsicle. I haven't decided yet how I feel about them.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely reviews! I gave you an award, check it out here

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award:

    http://xblonde-ambitionx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Lauren xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! That's fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just letting you know I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award :) I love your blog!
    x
    http://thatbeautifulspace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for following me, now following you! :)

    Great blog, looking forward to reading more posts!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty colour - one of my favourites from the collection x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Nominated you for versatile blogger award

    Check it out :)

    xxKirstyxx

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig