Monday, 2 April 2012

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

Ok, so I know reviews of these are all over the place but I have picked up a few recently and just wanted to do a little post with my take on them. I don't have much to say about the packaging, which is sheer plastic and mimics the shade inside. It's sturdy enough but personally, I feel the quilted clear plastic looks a little bit cheap, anyhow, it doesn't matter as it does the job just fine and it's what inside that counts!
 I found the lip butter to be really moisturising and found that the colour pay off was pretty good, there was no need to keep reapplying as you tend to need to do with a gloss and it gave a good 1-2 hours of wear.
Tutti Frutti is a bright orange, and the formula is somewhere between a lipstick and a lipbalm. I absolutely love the lip butters and this particular colour is perfect for Spring/Summer. I can see me wearing it a lot as I found the shade to be really flattering. I am loving coral and peachy colours at the moment!
  The lip butters are currently on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots, if you can get a hold of them (it took a while for me to find a store stocking all the shades!) and they are priced at £7.99.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on these, I live in the middle of nowhere and neither my tiny boots or superdrug stock them. Arrggghhh. Lovely colour :)

    x

    theurbanpod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a little crazy, I live in a big city and couldn't get a hold of these in Boots for a while, L'Oreal do a sheer lipstick called Caresse and Boots 17 do Mirror Shine lipsticks which are both nice but I like the shades in the Lip Butters. Good luck in the search! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Its so interesting to hear the different reviews on this product! So glad you had a better experience with the lip butters than I did! This is a really nice colour :)

    I guess it's just something you have to try out for youself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few of these lip butters and really love them!! I love your blog as well!
    Following you and hope youd like to follow back!!
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now following back :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Gosh, I want to get this thing at least just for its name - lip butter!!! I gotta have one! Thanks for the review!;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are really nice to use, you should try some :)

      thanks for following :) xoxo

      Delete
    2. Oh, I definitely should!!! I'm just worried I'll eat this "butter" right after applying it to my lips!;-))))
      and thank you for stopping by my blog, it was very nice to see you there!;-))))))

      Delete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS