Thursday, 5 April 2012

Revlon Nail Polish in Tropical Temptation
In celebration of the long weekend I thought I would do a bright and cheerful nail post. This polish is (yet another) Revlon one from me in Tropical Temptation, a fabulously bright coral/orange.
 Revlon is one of my favourite nail polish ranges, (alongside Barry M, Essie and OPI)

 Revlon claim to offer 10 days of chip resistant wear, I'm not aure about 10 days but I have certainly found Revlon to be one of the better drugstore brand nail polishes in terms of quality, finish and wear. Their polishes are said to have a "silk protein shield" which is supposed to even out the surface of the nail, and smooth away any bubbles, streaks or brush marks. I think it's a lovely shade and will look forward to putting a little Spring/Summer cheer onto my nails over the next few months! Revlon nail polishes are priced at £6.49 usually but Boots and Superdrug have 3 for 2  offers on at the moment so you can try out some of the other new shades as well, I think Tropical Temptation has been around for a while.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely summer colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving bright orangey/coral at the momement :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been loving peachy/coral anything lately, so this one's right up my alley :) I think I probably have this shade, though I have so many Revlon polishes I lost count, lol! This one looks really vibrant and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) I think the Revlon polishes are fab. x

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig