Monday, 14 May 2012

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink

Another little thing I picked up during my weekend in London was this lip tint from MAC. I have one in a darker colour but have seen this particular shade used in a couple of the Pixiwoo make up tutorials and really wanted to try it out.
The Lip Conditioner is a protective balm containing SPF 15 protection and a sheer wash of colour. It is glossy and smooth when applied and has a pleasant (I think Vanilla) smell.


It's crammed full of goodies to moisturise the lips including: Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract, Wheatgerm Oil and Vitamins A+E.
I jut dab it on with my finger for a subtle slick of colour, it's glossy but not sticky and this particular shade, petting pink, is really natural for an everyday pretty look or when you just want pared down lips with a stronger eye. Any leftover I have on my finger I tend to dab onto my cheekbones for a glossy, dewy touch (but this is just me, I love my skin to look as glowy and dewy as it can since it's pretty dry/dull most of the time!)
Love this balm and have been using it loads, it comes in 3 different shades (as seen on the MAC website) and is priced at £11. Have any of you tried the MAC tinted balms? Or do you have a favourite tinted balm from another brand?

*Don't forget to enter my Avene skincare giveaway! It's closes on the 23rd May 2012 and the link is here * Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I have a MAC giveaway on my blog, come and have a look! :) xx

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice colors.
    I'm thinking of trying them out as well... Thanx for the review!
    Bubble my Licorice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that looks lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS