Friday, 25 May 2012

May Glossybox 1st Birthday Edition

This month's Glossybox is to commemorate the brand's 1st birthday, here's what I got in my box.

First up is Nobile Isle Summer Rising Bath and Shower Gel

This smells amazing, fresh and floral. Looking forward to using it, and I love Glossybox for the little sizes as they are perfect for when you are going on holiday/away for a weekend or something.


Then two perfume samples by Lolita Lempicka, Eau de Parfum and Si Lolita. I am a self-confessed lover of perfume so love trying out new fragrances.

I also got a little bottle of Berber Hair Oil treatment to provide shine and moisture to stressed out locks.


Eldora false eyelashes with red glitter on them. There's no way I will be wearing these out I'm afraid, I love false eyelashes but the red glitter isn't doing it for me other than at Halloween or some kind of fancy dress occasion! But for some people, this may be right up their street.

Some Aptiva Express Beauty masks. These apparently have green tea in them to add to the anti-oxidants already in the masks. Definitely one for a Sunday night pampering session.
Last but not least included in the box was a Glossybox birthday balloon and a free little compact mirror! I'm pleased with this months box, are you happy with yours? 

Glossybox subscriptions cost £12.95 a month and an be ordered here

12 comments:

  1. Considering I wasn't best pleased last month I'm super happy this month yahh just hope they keep it up! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That compact mirror is super cute! I hope it's good quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's not bad for a free gift :) x

      Delete
  3. I love glossybox so much! It looks like you got a good box! I'm on the waiting list for my US box :) following you now! :)
    taylor
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I was pleased with my box this month! :) x

      Delete
  4. you got some amazing stuff for this month's box! i really want to try the shower gel! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shower gel smells lovely! x

      Delete
  5. I really wish Canada had more subscriptions like this! We have something called "Topbox", but the subscriptions sold out so quickly, and now everyone is on a waitlist! Wonderful new goodies you've got! =)


    <3Jo of thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh topbox sounds interesting! Yes sometimes the products can be hit and miss but I am pleased with what I got :) x

      Delete
  6. cute blog :)

    I've followed you, can you please check out http://flourishblogs.blogspot.co.uk/ I've just opened it and need an audience!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS