Monday, 7 May 2012

Yardley London Luxury Body Wash in Royal English Daisy


I just wanted to share with you a product I recently picked up whilst out doing the weekly food shop. I have to say I don't normally use Yardley products as in the past have viewed them as being quite traditional and having a reputation for having fragrances that would appeal to the older generation. On viewing the Yardley website I see that they have revamped their advertising, but have remained true to their longstanding, established reputation, House of Yardley was established in 1770!
Onto the Royal English Daisy body wash. The formula is thick and creamy and gives a nice lather to the skin, it contains Q10 to cleanse and moisturise.


Whilst I've not really been keen on the lavender and rose products in Yardley's range, fragrance wise, this is fresh, fresh, fresh! It has top notes of green apples and leaves, hyacinth and rose at it's heart and base notes of sandalwood and musk. This is a lovely floral fresh shower gel for bringing a little bit of Spring to your shower! The shower gel is priced at £3.50 and is available in most pharmacies and shops, I got mine in Morrisons supermarket! It's also available from the Yardley website.

*Don't forget to enter my Avene skincare giveaway! It's closes on the 23rd May 2012 and the link is here * Good Luck!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'll have to see if I can get a sample size of this!
    Looks great. Love anything with q10 in it!
    x Jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try, it smells really good! :) x

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig