Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Dr Organic Rose Otto Skin Lotion + Sasy n Savy Rose and Lavender Hand Cream

Just wanted to share my thoughts on some samples I was sent recently. The first is a face cream by Dr Organic, a brand which aims to use natural, organic and natural ingredients where possible. The brand is multi award winning having won awards from Cosmopolitan and Natural health magazines. I was excited to try the Rose Otto skin cream. Rose is well known to be moisturising, and help with anti-ageing and skin toning properties.

The cream smelt lovely but was very rich, even for my dry skin. I felt that this was perhaps best applied at night or maybe in the winter months and your skin was really dry. My skin did feel lovely once the cream had set in but I don't think this is one for those without dry skin as it did feel quite heavy. Also, I did come across some blogs where people who had tried a couple of the products in this range and had come out with an allergic reaction, experiencing red skin etc. This wasn't my experience but it's definitely worth thinking about if you have super sensitive skin. You can find out more about Dr Organic products here. I wasn't wowed by this product, and don't think I would be rushing out to buy a full size of it.



Next up was the Rose and Lavender hand and nail repair creme from Sasy N Savy, an Australian brand. They use plant herb and flower extracts, and uses no harmful chemicals or synthetic ingredients.

 I loved this! It contains evening primrose and macadamia oil, in addition to Shea butter and vitamin  C+E. It apparently helps to reduce signs of ageing and is suitable for all skin types. It smelt amazing and really made my hands feel soft without being greasy.
A full size tube is 100mls and costs £20. Not cheap for a hand cream, but a lovely smelling product which felt gorgeous on the skin. All of the range can be found at their website here

*This post contains a PR sample. Picture credits Google Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS