Friday, 22 June 2012

June Glossybox

My June Glossybox arrived on my birthday (Tuesday) this month which was a nice surprise, so here is a quick post about what I got.
I was pleased  with the mixture of products this month but didn't really think that it matched the supposedly "sexy summer style" theme. 
There was a refreshing fragrance spary from Caudalie which smelt gorgeous I got the "Fleur De Vigne"
Next up was the Vichy Dermablend foundation which came in various shades so you can mix them to cover up minor to severe flaws. Tob be honest I don't think I will get much use out of this but I will give it a try.
What I found disappointing in the box was a "pro beauty brush", made from goat hair, which I think felt and looked a bit cheap and some Bare Minerals bronzer- this pot was absolutely teeny tiny! But amazingly...
I got these full size HD Brows precision Tweezers which usually retail at £19.95! I will be intrigued to use these and see if they live up to my beloved Tweezerman tweezers. 

I feel a bit mixed about my Glossybox this month, but the fact it arrived on my birthday was a happy coincidence! I know from reading other blogs and post online some people are getting really fed up with Glossybox and lots of people are saying they have had enough and are going to unsubscribe if they haven't done so already! What did everyone else think of this months box?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahh I didn't get the perfume! It looks lush, might have to check them out.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should it smells really good! :) x

      Delete
  2. I unsubscribed but I did absolutely love the perfume! :)
    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I just subscribed to the She Said Beauty box as I've heard some good things about that as well! xx

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig