Sunday, 3 June 2012

MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl + MAC Clear Lipglass

Hi, hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend! Here's a little post of what I bought yesterday. I made a trip to MAC  in Harvey Nicols when I was in Edinburgh yesterday visiting friends and in addition to a couple of MAC goodies I managed to get this fab pink skull Alexander Mcqueen skull scarf. I've been wanting one of these scarves for a while so when I spotted one in my friend's amazing shop, Handbag Heaven, (chek out their stock online if you love your designer bags, vintage and accessories) I had to have it!

First up is the Clear Lipglass. A sizeable tube of clear lipgloss that can be worn on it's own or over with lipstick or lipliner for a high shine finish. You only need a tiny, tiny amount to cover the whole lip area and it lasts for ages.
It an also be mixed with the MAC pigments and applied anywhere on the body (except the eye) for any other effects you want to create. It contains Jojoba Oil and is super concentrated. Be warned it is quite thick, and for some people who don't like the lipgloss sticky feeling then this may not be for you, but I absolutely love it and know I will get loads of use out of this.
Next up is the Powersurge eye kohl pencil.
 This is a gorgeous metallic brown, easy to wear, and applies really well. It's soft and can be smudged easily for a different take on a smokey eye.


The lipglass is priced at £12.50 and the Kohl pencil is £14.00, both available at MAC counters and online.

12 comments:

  1. The scarf is seriously gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the colour of that kohl pencil, I find smoulder to be a bit harsh against my pale skin. Is it in the permanent range by any chance?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a lovely colour isn't it? there is a link to the onlline collection of it here

      http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/151/323/Products/Eyes/Liner/Eye-Kohl/index.tmpl

      although it says it's currently out of stock!It doesn't look like it's a limited edition... :) xx

      Delete
  3. love the colour of the eyeliner!! will be lovely for summer! come check out my blog too <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't wait to use it! I will def pop by your blog :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. I want a scarf like that sooo bad :) i'm a sucker for skull prints hehe xoxo
    http://vivalavidavalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powersurge is so gorgeous, it's definitely on my wishlist :) I really like the old gold tone to it, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it is really pretty :) x

      Delete
  6. The scarf is gorgeous, I have an addiction to scarves at the moment :) x

    bluebutterfly80.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS