Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Barry M Nail Polish in Pink Flamingo

In a bid to bring some brightness to my dull rainy "Summer" day I picked up a bright pink polish today from one of my favourite drugstore brands, Barry M.
Pink Flamingo is a bright "Barbie" like pink which is the sort of shade which enhances your tan (fake or real!) I like Barry M polishes for their reasonable price point (They are priced at £2.99) and come in lots of different colours. There is one for everyone and hey are great at duping higher end brands. I find they wear quite well without chipping, and two coats is all you need.
So another addition to my large collection of polishes, but this pink has certainly perked me up on this grey dull Wednesday! What are your favourite bright nail colours?
Barry M polishes are available from Boots and Superdrug, who are currently doing an offer where you save £1 with every 2 polishes you buy! Cheap and Cheerful :)
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I keep telling myself not to buy this shade because I own soo many pink nail varnishes, your post makes me want to buy it so much! I bought Copper and Block Orange in the buy 2 get £1 off, such a great deal! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice colour :) I have a bit of a nail polish addiction! Love the Block Orange colour too xx

      Delete
  2. lovely post and blog :)

    check me out..
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will stop by your blog & check it out :) xx

      Delete
  3. great colour! love ur nailpolish
    btw maybe we can fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour, may have to add this to my BarryM list :) x

    bluebutterfly80.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah my Barry M polish collection is getting a little out of hand now! x

      Delete
  5. Oooh I bought this the other day and was going to do a review too it's a gorge colour isn't it! Loving Barry M polishes at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup they are fab! Loads of colours to choose from, loving this pink one for summer :) x

      Delete
  6. Ahh I need this colour it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour is a beaut! Such a summery colour too :D Barry M nail polishes are always amazing!


    Zoe xxx
    Zoe Lianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup they are great value! I love them :) xx

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig