Wednesday, 4 July 2012

I hadn't heard much about this before getting nominated by the lovely Alyse at Shallowwonderland and Amy from alittleboatsailing. But I do think it's a great way of getting to know new bloggers so thank you very much guys!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. (I've only included 7 as everytime I went to nominate a blog I discovered people had more than 200 followers, as this is for new or new ish bloggers only I have put these ones in :)
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!

11 things about myself
1. I love reading
2. I have mad naturally curly hair
3. I'm a Gemini
4. My favourite ice cream flavour is coconut or pistachio- weird but so good.
5. My favourite colour is yellow (or maybe orange!)
6. I drink a lot of tea
7. I buy way too many magazines
8. I have a dog called Mabel
9. My car is an old banger on it's last legs
10. I love painting my nails and change colours all the time
11. I like boys who wear glasses. Geek chic!

Alyse's questions to me:


1. Who is your favourite fashion designer?    Can't pick just one, I love reading fashion magazines and looking at the clothes! Maybe Marc Jacobs or Lanvin. I also love Mulberry bags.
2. What is your favourite Make-up brand? MAC! I absolutely love it.
3. Who is your Style Icon? I love Jessica Alba, Michelle Williams, Eva Mendes Olivia Palermo and Nicole Richie's style. I also love the vintage style glamour of Marilyn Monroe.
4. What is your biggest goal this year?  To blog more and maybe enrol in a make up artistry course.
5. What is your dream job? Travel writer or Make-up artist
6. What is your favourite music? band? artist? Way too many to mention, and I can't pick just one!
7. What did you study? I have a Masters in English Literature and a post graduate degree in Social Work.
8. What is top of your wishlist?  A pair of ballet pumps from French Sole or some Aqua Di Parma Gelsomino perfume
9. What is the last book you read? "The Sense of an Ending" by Julian Barnes
10. Describe your style. Eclectic.
11. What made you start blogging? I have a love for make-up, beauty products and writing so decided to put it all together and have a go at blogging!

My Questions:
  1. What 3 beauty items would you take to a desert island?
  2. Are you a bag or shoes person?
  3. Who's make up look do you love?
  4. What was the last film you saw?
  5. What do you love most about blogging?
  6. Name a beauty trick/tip you would like to share?
  7. What is your favourite make up brand?
  8. Where in the world would you most love to travel?
  9. Who is your ultimate style icon?
  10. Which beauty trend would you ban if you could?
  11. Describe your own make up look.
My Nominations: 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. congrats on the award :)
    I checked out all the blogs u nominated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a great way of checking out new and undiscovered bloggers I think :) xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award, it;s very well deserved and thank you ever so much for also nominating me - it really means a lot. Thank you hun xxx

    Tia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks honey, your blog is fab, Love reading it! xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, these awards mean a lot to me! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I nominated you for a beautiful blogger award, check out my post on it :) xx
    http://livelaughlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll check it out :) xx

      Delete
  5. awh thank you sooo much!! following you and will defo do this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats and lovely post! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig