Here's a quick run-down of the products I used up this month.
- Johnson's Face care daily essentials eye make up removal pads: I got these initially as I was going away for the weekend and thought it would cut down on taking a bottle of eye make up remover and cotton wool, as the pads come already coated and in a handy tub. This is where the good stuff ends unfortunately. The pads claim to remove even waterproof mascara which for me wasn't true. I don't wear waterproof mascara everyday and after using these I still woke up looking like a panda with black smudges everywhere! I won't be buying these again as for me, they just didn't do the job. £3.29
- Batiste dry shampoo: I use this regularly as, being a curly but fine and sometimes limp at the roots haired girl, I wash my hair every other day, ( if wash it daily and it frizzes up and goes really soft and unmanageable) a few sprays of this and my hair has body and a bit of oomph. Whenever someone at work says my hair looks nice, I have always had a cheeky spray of this in the morning. Fact. I even use it on freshly washed hair to give texture and volume.£2.99
- Oilatum Natural Repair face cream: I use this sometimes on my dry skin as it gives a moisture boost without being too greasy so you can apply make up straight after. I would only recommend this for fellow dry skinned people though. £7.65
- Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume for fine/normal hair: I tried this out as the conditioner I was using was a bit thick, (this is the problem with having fine but curly hair, conditioner for curls tends to be moisture boosting and can sometimes be a bit too much for my hair leaving it looking greasy and flat) this consistency of this however was perfect. I will definitely re-purchase. £3.49 for 400ml
- No 7 Protect and Perfect Beauty Serum: This is the 2nd tube of this I've gotten through and I love the way it makes my skin feel, but I have to confess I don't always remember to put it on when I'm rushing to get ready! When I remember I layer it underneath my moisturiser (the day cream from the Protect and Perfect range) and I'm good to go. I definitely think that using a serum has made a difference to the softness of my skin and made it smoother, and although it's not cheap I think it's worth the money + I want to keep those fine lines and any future ones away for as long as possible! £21