Monday, 23 July 2012

Payday Wishlist (and a plea for some sunshine!)

I don't know about everyone else but as a UK resident (Scotland to be precise) I am SICK of the rain and lack of a Summer we've had this year. So, inspired by other wishlist posts I've seen on some of my favourite blogs, on this rainy day I thought I would share my pre-payday wishlist of cute things I have seen in the shops. My picks are perhaps more suited to sunnier weather than we've had lately but a girl can daydream. So here's hoping for some sun (pretty please?) or at the very least a last minute September holiday getaway so I can get a chance to wear some Summer clothes!

From the top: Fox Print Chelsea Girl dress, River Island: £25
Butter London nail polish in Slapper: £12
Panther Scarf, Zara £17.99
Fairtrade Ufuzi Kuba ring, Made Boutique: £40
Coral Aztec Playsuit, River Island: £18
Flat Sandals, Zara: £49.99



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I live in Scotland too, I think our summer ended a long time ago haha.

    Love the fox dress it's soo pretty.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's really cute :) Summer was over in May up here I think! xx

      Delete
  2. I really like this nail polish...i have to have it :P :P

    Beauty Blog: Me and my Cousin

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig