Wednesday, 11 July 2012

She Said Beauty Box: July

After hearing good things about She Said beauty and their monthly subscription boxes from other bloggers I thought I would decide to give them a go. My first box arrived this month and I wanted to share what I got with everyone!
I was really pleased with the goodies in here! The July box contains summer essentials and gave a wide range of products and beauty accessories to discover, even if Summer hasn't showed it's face yet in the UK- I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of the constant rain... so this cheered me up.
Inside the box there was a style file by Apprentice winner Tom Pellereau, eyelash curlers, Murad cleanser, Miners bronzer and highlighter, Freeze Icecrystals scrub, and a beauty club card for Debenhams!
so for £9 a month (plus postage and packaging which take it up to about £12) I think I did pretty well. You can read more about the She Said Beauty box on their webpage.
Has anyone else subscribed to this?

8 comments:

  1. uhmm... not particularly impressed with this one. (But liked the facewash tho!)
    did u test the curler?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, still squeezing the life outta my old ones :) I thought I would try this out after all the complaints I was reading about Glossybox. Liked the size of the samples though and the nail file looks interesting. Will update you! Loving the shop page btw ;) xx

      Delete
  2. looks like some great products :)! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought it was a pretty good selection :) xx

      Delete
  3. I previously subscribed to Glossybox and cancelled due to the rubbish products I got. I got She Said Beauty for the first time last month and loved it. Once again this month didn't lack, I didn't get the curlers or bronzer, I got a moisturiser and a fat eye kohl. Really impressed with their boxes so far!

    www.bylaurenjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am still subscribing to Glossybox but haven't been overly impressed recently, I got red glittery fake eyelashes one month which I know I'll never wear! Looking forward to my next she said beauty box to see what that brings! x

      Delete
  4. You got the same box as me! :) I was super chuffed with mine xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS